.

Sunday, August 7, 2011

LFC to get Cahill - Coyle denied

Gary Cahill, the star defender will be transferred in Liverpool!!!

Reality? Uh-oh.. Bolton manager Owen Coyle said that the news is " without foundation". So this means the news isn't true? 

Speculation about the 25 year-old Gary Cahill is absurd. 

"This story is without a shred of foundation. To just reel words off is in poor taste. Nothing surprises you in football but people should have more knowledge of the background for anything before they write it.

"It doesn't faze me. I am not raging about it. I am just making a point.

"If someone leaves, it will be the right business for the club but I don't pre-occupy myself with thoughts like that when I have a team to prepare for the rest of the season."

Coyle stated.


Transfer Gossip of Livepool Football Club.

Want more news? Make sure you placed your bet at 12BET.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment