.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

What's up with EPL?

As excited as everyone else, EPL season has been back!!! Hurray with that! It is indeed great event..Everyone is expecting this and that with their favorite team..of course---I am one of them!

Unexpectedly, I was assigned to an isolated place that made me NOT watched few matches...doomed with no television that would make me happy watching the opening season!! Few games had passed and i still got nowhere to watch it...I almost cried with depression and frustration.

Good thing i returned to the civilized world! Happy to see my lappy and watch the rest of the matches I was unable to see....

Giggling like a kid....soooo...What's up EPL?

It was indeed a blast!! Wasnt expecting alot of things but happy to see my team LFC working on top again...

Great to be back folks, expect my daily update once again...and hope i will remain here in the civilized world until EPL ends.

If you are as eager as I am to watch and bet, you may check www.12BET.com as well. Great bookie with great odds and customer assistants!



0 comments:

Post a Comment